1. basic concepts
«SITE ADMINISTRATION dinomachine.ru (hereinafter — Site Administration)» — authorized employees to manage the technology platform, who organize and (or) carry out the processing of personal data, as well as determine the purpose of personal data processing, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
«PERSONAL DATA» is any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual/legal entity based on such information. Furthermore, personal data includes data automatically transmitted to the website during use through the software installed on the User’s device, including the IP address, cookie information, information about the User’s browser (or other software through which the website is accessed), access time, the address of the page requested.
«PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA» — collection, systematisation, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), use, distribution (including transfer), depersonalisation, blocking, destruction of personal data of Users.
The «USER» is the person who uses the website in the manner regulated by the Site Administration.
«CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL DATA» — A mandatory requirement for employees of the Site Administration who have access to personal data not to share personal data without the User’s consent or other legal basis.
A «cookie» is a small piece of data sent by a web server and stored on a user’s computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time it makes an HTTP request to open a page on the relevant site.
«IP address» is the unique network address of a node in an IP-based computer network.
2. General provisions
- The administration of dinomachine.ru does not verify the accuracy of the personal data provided by Users.
- The user by using the dinomachine.ru website certifies that:
- has all necessary rights to enable it to register (create an account) and/or use the services of dinomachine.ru without creating an account;
- The user shall provide truthful information about himself to the extent necessary to use the services of dinomachine.ru, all other information is at the user’s sole discretion.
- is aware that information on the website posted by the User about themselves may become available to third parties not specified in this Policy and may be copied and disseminated by them;
- has read this Policy, agrees to be bound by it and accepts the rights and obligations set out therein.
By familiarising yourself with the terms of this Policy, ticking the box under the link to this Policy or using the site, or submitting data via the feedback forms on the site, you give your written consent to the collection, storage, processing and transfer to third parties of personal data provided by the User.
- The administration collects statistics on the IP addresses of its users. This information is used to identify and resolve technical problems and to monitor the legitimacy of advertising campaigns and financial payments.
4. Purposes for collecting the user’s personal information
- The Administration of dinomachine.ru may use the User’s personal data for the following purposes:
- Create an account and further authenticate and grant the User access to their personal account.
- Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, enquiries, mailings, sms regarding the use of the dinomachine.ru website. Determining the User’s location to ensure security and prevent fraud. Confirming the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by the User. Providing effective customer and technical support to User when there are problems associated with the use of the site. Providing to User with his consent, updates of the site, special offers, newsletters and other information.
5. Methods and deadlines for processing personal
- The User’s personal data shall be processed without any time limit, in any lawful manner, including in personal data information systems with or without the use of automation tools.
- If personal data is lost or disclosed, the Site Administration informs the User of the loss or disclosure of personal data.
- The Administration of this site takes all necessary organisational and technical measures to protect the personal information of the User from unauthorised or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful actions of third parties.
- The Administration, together with the User, shall take all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User’s personal data.
- If the User does not agree to receive information from the administration of the dinomachine.ru website.
The user can unsubscribe from the newsletter:
- by clicking on the «unsubscribe» link at the bottom of the email;
- in your personal account on the website, by withdrawing the previously selected options;
- by sending a notification to dinomachine.ru.
6. Obligations of the parties
- The user is obliged to:
- Provide up-to-date personal information required to use the dinomachine.ru website.
- Update, supplement the information on personal data provided to the website administration in case of changes in this information.
- The website administration is obliged to:
- Ensure that confidential information is kept confidential and is not disclosed without the User’s prior permission.
- Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of personal data of the User in accordance with the procedures generally used to protect this type of information in current business practice.
7. Liability of the parties
- In the event of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information the Site Administration shall not be liable if the Confidential Information is lost or disclosed:
- Became in the public domain before it was lost or disclosed.
- Has been received from a third party prior to its receipt by the Site Administration.
- Has been disclosed with the User’s consent or by the User.
8. Dispute resolution
- Prior to taking legal action in disputes arising from the relationship between the Site User and the Administration, a claim (written offer to settle a dispute voluntarily) is mandatory.
- The recipient of the claim shall, within 30 calendar days of receipt of the claim, notify the claimant in writing of the outcome of the claim.
9. Additional conditions
Date last updated: 17 January 2019